SpaceX and NASA have confirmed that an “anomaly” occurred yesterday during a static fire test of the SuperDraco engines on SpaceX’s Crew Dragon spacecraft. The Crew Dragon spacecraft has eight SuperDraco engines that are used for its abort system in case of an emergency during launch or ascent to orbit. SpaceX is readying for an in-flight abort test as part of its preparations for commercial crew flights to the International Space Station (ISS).
Here is SpacePolicyOnline.com’s list of space policy events for the week of April 21-27, 2019 and any insight we can offer about them. The House and Senate are in recess this week, except for pro forma sessions. They return for legislative business next week.
Margaret Kivelson is the new chair of the Space Studies Board (SSB) of the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine. She succeeds Fiona Harrison who stepped down in order to co-chair the ongoing Decadal Survey on Astronomy and Astrophysics. Harrison was the first woman to chair SSB in its 61-year history. Now Kivelson is the second.
NASA released crew assignments for the International Space Station (ISS) through spring 2020 today. Notable by their absence are flights by the two U.S. commercial crew companies, SpaceX and Boeing. NASA had hoped that U.S. launches of ISS crews would begin this year. Instead, U.S. crew members will be staying for longer periods of time, including what will be a record-breaking mission by Christina Koch. She will remain for almost 11 months, returning in February 2020 instead of this fall.
The Science and Technology Policy Institute’s (STPI’s) independent analysis of the possibility of sending humans to Mars in 2033 concludes that it is “infeasible under all budget scenarios and technology development and testing schedules.” It might be possible for such a mission to depart Earth in 2037, but 2039 is more realistic, the report says. “Mars 2033” became a rallying cry for some human spaceflight enthusiasts during the Obama Administration and although NASA’s plans have changed quite a bit since then, a sizable Mars-or-bust community remains.
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|Product Line:||Nike Air|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||12||Year:||2005|
Air Max 93
Here are SpacePolicyOnline.com’s tidbits for April 15, 2019: Beresheet 2 already in the works; Falcon Heavy core stage tips over; Apollo 11’s Mike Collins wants “JFK Direct” to Mars; Skylab and shuttle astronaut Owen Garriott passes away. Be sure to check our website for feature stories and follow us on Twitter (@SpcPlcyOnline) for more news and live tweeting of events.
Here is SpacePolicyOnline.com’s list of space policy events for the next TWO weeks, April 14-27, 2019, and any insight we can offer about them. The House and Senate are in recess until April 29, except for pro forma sessions.
Almost two dozen members of the Senate Armed Services Committee (SASC) quizzed four top military and civilian Pentagon leaders for more than two hours today about why a Space Force is needed and how much it will cost. In the end, there was no consensus from either Republicans or Democrats. Most seem to remain unconvinced that it will add value instead of just more bureaucracy, but are open to further discussions.
The Israeli Beresheet lunar lander failed to make a soft landing on the Moon today, but the effort, led by Israeli non-profit SpaceIL, is being widely hailed nonetheless. Although it did not win the $20 million Google Lunar X-Prize, the X-Prize Foundation decided to award the SpaceIL team $1 million anyway in recognition of reaching lunar orbit. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, NASA Administrator Jim Bridenstine and Apollo 11 astronaut Buzz Aldrin were among those praising SpaceIL and encouraging them to keep trying.
NASA Administrator Jim Bridenstine said today that NASA is dividing its human lunar exploration program into two phases. Phase 1, to be completed by 2024 as directed by the White House, will focus on getting astronauts to the lunar surface fast. Phase 2, by 2028, will focus on making the program sustainable. The plan itself remains the same as before, but the Administration will request funding to accelerate it by 4 years.
- Nike Hyperadapt 1.0 Sport Royal Auto Lacing Size 10 DS
- NIKE AIR FORCE 180 CHARLES BARKLEY OG 310095-011 SIZE 11 MAX 2013 RELEASE BLACK
- Nike Air Jordan Academy Mens Hi Top Trainers 844515 605 Sneakers shoes
- Nike Dunk Low Premium FT SB QS Fast Times Black White-Midnight Navy 745954-014
- Air Jordan 11 Concord 9.5 2018 Spacejam Yeezy Nmd Nike Bred
- SZ 9.5 NIKE KD VI 6 WHAT THE KD
- Nike Wmns Air Zoom Pegasus 34 bluee Pink Women Running shoes Sneakers 880560-406
- Nike Barkley Postie Max - 555097 040
- Puma Pacer Next Cage Running shoes Vintage shoes Sneakers 365284 Elephant Skin
- Vans Authentic (MLB)New York Yankees Navy VN-0A2Z5IKU3 Men's size 9
- Men 10Us Adidas Sneakers 28 cm White bluee G42552
- women Adidas Superstar W - AQ5 941 - gold shoes da Ginnastica Bianche
- NEW BALANCE MADE IN THE USA M999WEB RED NAVY
- 05 NIKE AIR JORDAN IV 4 RETRO OG WHITE BLACK FIRE RED LASER CEMENT 308497-161 8
- Nike Sock Dart - Midnight Navy Black . Medium Grey Size 13 New
- Rudolf Dassler by Puma Rhythm Ultra Light Ballerinas Ladies shoes
- NIKE CLASSIC CORTEZ NYLON PREM QS 898280-100 white varsity red Size 10
- Men 10Us Nike Air Sockliner Flyknit 28 cm Yellow
- Nike Kobe 4 Predro Draft Day Basketball shoes Size 13
- NIKE SB CHECK SHOES MEN'S SZ 8 705265 312 SEQUOIA OLIVE SUEDE 2015 NIB
- Nike Air Force 1 Low Crisp All Black 306353-001
- Nike WOMEN'S Dunk Sky Hi Essential HIDDEN WEDGE SIZE 11 BRAND NEW Black
- Adidas CrazyPower Trainer shoes - Men's Size 4 - Black White NEW
- Adidas EQT Support 93 17 Men’s 8.5 Boost Primeknit CQ2396 Welding Black orange
- New Balance MT580XCO UNDFTD x Colette x LAMJC Undefeated SAMPLE sz 9.5
- NIKE AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO TINKER NRG AQ 3835-160 sneaker WHITE US 8.5
- Nike Mercurial Vapor 12 Academy Sg Pro M AH7376-060 Fußballschuhe
- NEW AH9974 002 MEN'S NIKE AIR MAX 90 HAL SHOES BLACK BLACK
- Nike Kobe 11 Elite Bruce Lee Size 10
- 2011 Nike Dunk Mid Pro SB PATAGONIA Green Brown Boot Sample Sz 9 High 314383-302
- ASICS running shoes sneakers Kanmei 2 Men's Carbon US 7.5-12
- Nike Philly Cat (No Insoles) Men's Basketball shoes Size 13 Leather White RARE
- Nike Lebron 11 Maison Du Mens Basketball shoes Size 11 Original Box VNDS
- NIKE AIR FORCE 1 “VALENTINES DAY” ‘06 WHITE VARSITY RED WMNS SIZE 11 307109-165
- Adidas Superstar CTXM Chromatech Low AQ7408 Basketball Sneakers shoes Men's 11.5
- NIKE FREE TRAINER 5.0 USED SIZE 12 WEAVE INFRARED WHITE BLACK 579809 006
- shoes Calcetto Puma evoSpeed 4.3 TT 103021 01 Evo Speed men purple-Yellow-IT
- Asics Gel Lyte III shoes ‘Waterproof Pack’ – Red Red new in box UK Size 6,7
- DS 2005 Nike Lebron II Air Zoom White Navy bluee Size 10.5
- Nike Air Max 90 Essential Men's Trainers, Grey orange Odd Pair
- NIKE MEN AIR FORCE 1 07 ALL BLACK BLACK SZ 7.5 [315122-001]
- NIKE AIR MAX HYPERPOSITE RASPBERRY RED-PINK FOIL SZ 9 [524862-601]
- SUPREME x NIKE SB AIR FORCE 2 LOW MENS SIZE 10 VARSITY MAIZE (2017) AA0871 717
- Nike Poison Green Kobe X Vino w o box 705317 555 Size 11.5 Jordan XI XII XIII
- Nike Men's Size 11.5 Jordan Ultra Fly 2 Basketball shoes Black White 897998 010
- DS adidas Yeezy Boost 700 Inertia - EG7597 - Size 8.5
- NIKE AIR JORDAN FUTURE PREMIUM DARK CHOCOLATE BROWN SZ 13 [652141-219]
- Nike Lunarepic Low Flyknit 2 Men's Running shoes Black White 863779-041 Size 10.5
- NEW NIKE ZOOM VAPOR 9.5 TOUR TENNIS TRAINING SHOES SNEAKERS BLACK WHITE SZ 6.5
- Air Max 270 Black Hot Punch (AH8050 010) Sz 9.5
- Nike Air Jordan VIII 8 Retro Take Flight 305381-305
- Adidas James Harden Vol. 1 LS Prime 'Sweet Life' Pink White CG5108 Men's Size 15
- Adidas Mens Pweralley 5 Black Baseball Cleats Size 13.5 (209593)
- shoes da calcio Puma evoPOWER 4.3 Fg Tricks M 10358501
- Asics Gelsaga Sou Trainers, Black Black