NIKE WESTBROOK 0.2 CAMO BLACK 854563-003 Hi Sneakers Men's Size 11.5 QS JORDAN tkqjoe2866-Athletic Shoes
Fellowships at Auschwitz for the Study of Professional Ethics (FASPE) provides a unique historical lens to study contemporary ethics in the professions.
Prior to World War II, German professionals were highly regarded internationally. In many respects, they set the standard for a commitment to quality of practice and for independence from state and political influence. Yet, leaders and practitioners in each of the professions, and often the institutions they represented, became intimately involved in designing, enabling and/or executing the crimes of Nazi Germany. FASPE studies the perpetrators to display the power and role of professionals, to ask the basic questions of how and why professionals abandon their ethical guideposts and to create a compelling context for the study of contemporary ethical issues.
FASPE offers fellowships to students pursuing professional degrees in business, journalism, law, medicine and religion, as well as to early-career professionals in these fields. Fellows in each of FASPE’s five programs spend two intensive weeks in Germany and Poland, visiting Auschwitz and key historical sites in Berlin and Krakow, and participating in rigorous seminars led by experts in their respective fields. Fellows begin their studies by examining the roles their professional counterparts played in Germany and elsewhere from 1933-1945, and then draw on historical, cultural, philosophical, literary and discipline-specific sources to explore the ethical issues facing their fields today.
FASPE also provides shorter programs to mid-career professionals that integrate history and contemporary ethical issues. These include tailored onsite ethics training at corporations, law firms and other professional settings, as well as a condensed version of the program in Europe in which the FASPE fellows participate.
In the News
|Condition:||New without box : |
A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or may be missing original packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). The original tags may not be attached. For example, new shoes (with absolutely no signs of wear) that are no longer in their original box fall into this category. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Brand New”|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||11.5|
Jordan Westbrook 0.2
|Idset_Mpn:||854563-003||Width:||Medium (D, M)|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Unknown||Color:|
Does not apply
- NIKE AIR MAGMA ND golden Harvest × Bright Cactus Vintage Sneakers US 9 1 2 Y110
- Nike air huarache drift mens sneakers in black volt and white size 13
- Nike Air Max 97 Women Running shoes Sneakers Crimson Tint 921733-802
- NewAdidas Originals FORUM LOW campus sneaker gazelle superstar shoesMens sz 13
- ADIDAS COPA SUPER BLACK WHITE gold DB1881 SNEAKER SOCCER MEN SHOES H
- PUMA XT S Men's Sneakers
- ASICS Mens Gel-Nimbus 19 Running shoes, Black Onyx Silver, 9 4E US
- Mens Nike Air Max 2016 PRM Reflect Silver 3M shoes 810885-001 Sz.10 Vapor QS PRM
- Nike KD VII 7 iD Black Red Kevin Durant SZ 15 ( 704380-997 )
- 2017 Nike Air Nikelab QS Zoom Flight 95 size 13. Black Mushroom Tan 941943-001
- DS 2010 Stan Smith 80s Mid S.W. sz 8.5 Vintage Rare G41817 Superstar Originals
- Nike Mens Jordan Horizon shoes Sneakers Black Grey 823581 010 New Sz 10.5
- WOMEN'S NIKE AIR ZOOM PEGASUS 35 PREMIUM RUNNING SHOES Guava Ice SFN17-226
- Adidas DB1367 Men Questar Ride Running shoes white sneakers
- BNAdidas POWERBLAZE Running Gym shoes flux thrasher Training zx vigorWomen sz 8
- New Balance Men's 1080v8 Fresh Foam Running shoes, Black White, 9 D(M) US